Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First Entry, Maybe Last ;)




So lets see what this all looks like.

I have been out of the blog-loop for a few years now. I used to have a spot at http://xxxxxxxxx.blogspot.com.[edit link, some questionable content] I can't remember a thing about it. I think I'll cruise on over there now and refresh my memory.

I do remember posting a picture or two with each entry, and that's about it.

Well that was interesting....I can't believe the last entry. lmao Did I really post that!?

I have been offline for over six months, and most of my blogging consisted of, well really not blogging at all, but kind of a picture diary of our life here in the Great White North.

The addy for that page is http://gallery.tyo.ca/Brats and I still post pics etc. on that one quite often. It'll probably still be updated more than this one.

Ok now, lets see if I can remember how to post a pic. That's my biggest love as far as hobbies go. I am rarely seen without a video or digital camera in my possession.

K, here goes ...

Hmmmmmmmmm...I can't get that picture to go to the bottom of page, right after the sentence "K, here goes" lol

I am so rusty, but I once did this all in html.

Anyhooooo, I guess this is my 1st post, and as far as that goes, this is the typical ramblings that you're gonna get if you read my blog. Some days I'll have an issue or subject you may find interesting, or more likely you wont! I'll also have days where my typing regresses to the great internet shortcut typing style that the "kids these days" use. I get lazy, oh yes I do. Some days you'll be lucky if I use a paragraph or capital letter.

So

See ya out there

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment