Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Goodbye Blue Skies

I awakened today to some of the brightest, sunniest blue skies I've seen since the summer. I suffer from S.A.D. (seasonal affective disorder), and there's nothing like a bit of sun to cheer me up.
Imagine my disappointment an hour later when I went to go let the dog out and saw those bastards filling the gaps between the few and far between 'normal' clouds.
I was going to go get the camera and take a few shots, but I got side-tracked, and now I don't even feel like getting up to grab more coffee.
That would mean going past a bunch of windows where I would have to see what's going on out there and I really can't be bothered.
It just sickens me to know that there will be a generation that thinks those things are clouds.
I mean literally.
It puts my stomach in knots.
Maybe when I do decide to go down for another cup, I'll bring the camera and post the pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment