Friday, April 2, 2010

Thawed Out From Winter

I guess it's about time I posted again. Been what? Seven months almost, since my last post!

We had another long winter up here in the snowbelt of Ontario, although the amount of snow was quite manageable this year. I think we got off easy.


Spring is blooming, if in temperatures only, for now. I'll take it. I'm not a winter person at all. Not since the kids have gr
own up. When they moved out that's pretty much when I stopped tobogganing and playing outdoor hockey etc.

Contrary to what someone said on a chemtrail group I belong to (he said the "program" was over), we were spewed upon all winter with nasty chemshit.

And as you can see here, we are still being subjected to poisoning by aerosol.


Right-click to open pictures in a new tab/window



























No comments:

Post a Comment