Friday, January 9, 2009

Back To Posting With My Own Words


Today I was yacking back n forth with an msn buddy, who checks in here once in a while to see what's going on.
It was put forth to me, that "hey, if you and your hubby are seriously suffering all these symptoms, why don'tcha sell your house and move away?"
Chemtrail spraying seems to be heaviest and most constant over North America and most countries of western Europe. Australia and New Zealand are also on the list. Some countries in Asia are being sprayed (Japan and Korea), but the greatest exception to any chemtrail activity whatsoever is China
. There are some people who believe The Chinese are being spared completely because China is being groomed by the NWO to replace the United States as the leading nation of the world, both economically and militarily.
I leave my opinions out as often as I can, and put forth theories I read, for you to decide yourself. Because I am unsure of the motives myself, I can't say for sure why we are being sprayed.
As far as symptoms, my husband and I definitely have a lot of the problems associated with the chemtrail sickness check-list. We do not (as of yet) exhibit any symptoms related to Morgellons. I put that information on here because I know there are so many thousands of people who are under heavy chemtshit campaigns who do have such an illness.
It scares me though, because it is not only happening in America, there are many Canadians suffering the disease, most in silence, agony and ridicule.


I know how easily this picture below could be manipulated in an imaging program, I am quite good at it myself. Adobe Photoshop is my favorite toy on the computer.
Thing is, I have seen these patterns with my own eyes.



How can anyone dispute these formations as 'clouds' or 'contrails'????





No comments:

Post a Comment