Friday, November 14, 2008

If I Had A.......

Well today I am feeling very angry.
Our area was being sprayed on a regular basis for months, pretty much all summer. It's hard to tell now if they are still bombarding us with chemshit, since the skies have been gray and overcast for weeks now here north of Toronto. I have so much personal footage on our dvd cam, and I really have to get off my lazy ass and unload/edit the raw footage into something watchable.
What I am pissed about is the fact that Mr. Toxic and I have both been sick for weeks now, exibiting cold-like symptoms, without really feeling like we have a cold. No sneezing, no runny nose, no fever. What we do have, is a very nasty cough with a rattle, an on-and-off stuffy nose and a feeling of weakness, dizziness, and hey, you know what? I'm just gonna cut n paste the list of chemshit sickness symptoms from this blog, and delete the ones we don't have...
Neck pain/stiff neck
Stomach cramps
Headaches/Sinus problems, but not extreme
NauseaDizziness/light headed
Can't can't catch breath
feeling of sadness
No energy/ massive fatigue
Loose bowels
Feeling disconnected/ "spaced out"
Can't focus thoughts/speech/confusion
Deep coldness
Depression
Tight chest/gets worse when laying down
Congestion in chest
Body pain
Tightness in chest and/or stomach
Sore throat
Tightness in shoulders both or one side going in to neck, head, and sinuses
Soreness all over
Dry cough and congestion each at different times
Metallic taste in mouth
Stomach acid problems/frequent hiccups
Heat flushes
Unexplained rashes
Short term memory loss


Well!!

There are so many people in the area right now with the same symptoms, but most do not know what they are experiencing is more than just "a bug".
Or maybe I'm just crazy.




Here are many shots from just two days in the sky above our house:

November 2, 2008

right-click any images on this blog to open in new window and see full size



























~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These pics are not colourized, they were taken around 6:00 pm
I've also noticed our sunsets are much more colourful this past summer, probably due to the aluminum and barium in the chemshit they spray.

October 31, 2008




















The other thing that makes me so angry is the pilots flying these planes.
How the hell do they sleep at night knowing what they are doing?

I want to know if their paycheques are really so good that they can just keep on doing what they are doing. It just boggles my god damned mind!!

What was that Bruce Cockburn tune from the 80's....?
Oh yeah

If I Had A Rocket Launcher...

No comments:

Post a Comment